The sound of a running toilet makes you envision your hard-earned money going down the drain. We will save you money with our plumbers who specialize in toilet repair problems. Our plumbing services come with a 100% guarantee.
Some signs that it’s time for a toilet repair service are:
- Water is leaking from the base of your toilet.
- The toilet bowl does not refill after a flush or takes excessive time to do so.
- The porcelain of the toilet is cracked or damaged.
- A clogged pipe means that something is wrong.
Troubleshoot a Running Toilet Repair Problem
The sound of a running toilet is also the sound of wasted water running up your bill. If your toilet is running for long periods of time or taking a while to shut off, you can try these steps before contacting a toilet tank leak repair company.
- Shut off the water valve located behind the toilet to identify the leak source.
- Check for tears, breaks, and holes in your flapper and ensure that it covers the drain completely.
- Adjust or replace the fill valve.
If you can’t resolve the issue, it’s time to repair your toilet tank. The good news is you don’t have to figure this out alone. We have the best professionals who can perform your running toilet repair!
Next Step: Repair Leaking Toilet Issues
Searching “toilet repair near me”? Call today to have us repair leaking toilet problems. Whether you require toilet installation or the replacement of a bathroom sink or tub, we serve Edwards, CO and neighboring communities. Make your leaky toilet stop with a quick solution!